Testicle still hard as a rock 4 weeks after surgery

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys I had my surgery done exactly a month ago, I started feeling much better 2-3 weeks after surgery. However the testicle where the hydrocele was at it is still large (no signs of liquid and hydrocele) and hard as a rock. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone and or if it's something normal. I dont have my follow up until 3 more weeks from now.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Al, I don't know if you'll see this but I was wondering if you had an update on your situation? I had my surgery 11 days ago and have developed the same hardness that you wrote about. I'm in no pain and the wound is healing fine, but the swelling is roughly the same size as pre-op and the whole right side of my scrotum is rock hard. I'm going to speak to my dr in 3 days which will be 2 weeks after my surgery but was wondering how you got on in the end?

• Posted

Hi

i had the operation 4wks ago and my area is still swollen and my follow up is not for another 3wks confused as it said 2-3 wks have you had any update

kev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.