Testicles and groin annoying pain, depressed

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everybody,

2 weeks ago I started feeling some pain in my groin (right side) and went to sleep because I wasn't very worried. The next day I could feel the pain in the left side of the groin too and in both testicles (not at the same moment though). On a 0-10 pain scale, it goes from 3 to 7. I noticed a lot of things :

1. My testicles are hanging lower (I can literally feel them dancing when I walk or cook)
  2. My left vas deferent is clearly inflated and longer than it used to be. I could nearly see a third testicle when I was lying on my bed.
  3. I think that the shade of the scrotum is redder.
  4. I noticed a constipation with this events (is it the main cause of this problem or a consequence of the fear).
  5. Pee and sperm are both okay.
  6. I thought that the lack of activity due to lockdown could have messed up something down there so I started city walking and also played a 3-hour football match. The pain comes back but it disappears when I walk outside or run. Can it be a psychological disease ?

I still wanted to play it cold blood and don't panic. I took some paracetamol but no change. I told it to my parents 4 days later and they never heard of something like that (even if they are both in medical field) so they advised me to go to the hospital asap. I did the ultrasound check and urine analysis : no cancer, no varicocele, no torsion, etc. The doctor said that the constipation could have given me the pain I felt. I took the medications he told me to take. The constipation didn't disappear (I defecated a couple of times ofc but not regularly and in poor quantity). I am 96,2 % sure that the fear and anxiety of sickness are the cause of constipation. The cause and the sickness remain unknown. I took all the "grandma remedies" (idk the english word for it but I mean natural things used to cure in the good old days), nothing changed. I took antibiotics and anti inflammatory products, nothing changed. I'm starting to lose hope and think I'll need to live with it all my life. Here are some drawing to make you visualize the pain and changes if I didn't express myself well enough. I already thank you for any response. (I am going to see an urologist next week).

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have exactly the same thing.Have also had the urine tests, ultrasound etc. Did you find any resolution to this?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.