testicular cancer feared to death plz help

Posted , 2 users are following.

hii

recently i had discovered two lumps (first one is small3mm in dia. and the second one is big size of pea) on my right testicle the smaller lump feels like it is attached to the testicle and bigger one is not attached to the testicle, smaller one feels like attached to testis where and bigger one is just above the smaller one.

to check for caner i did transillumination test and i found that both lumps transillumination (i. e no opaque type thing is there)

so are these a testicular cancer or something else

plz help

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Only person who can give you a definitive answer is a Dr
  • Posted

thanks for your reply

i went to urologist today and he examined my testicle and told me that the lump which i am having on my testicle is due to infection (not due to tumor). to get more clear picture he refered me for an ultrasound test and after seeing the reports he told me the same things that this is not a tumor. lump is there due to infection in the epididymal tail.

after all this he told me that he will not do biopsy to know the cause of infection insted he told me to get some test done like urine, sperm, esr etc.

• Posted

it would be helpful if you guys share your experiences. about which disease can cause these type of infections

p. s- i am 24 yr old that is why he dont want to do a biopsy on me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.