Testicular pain for the last 8 months need advice.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello I’m new here and wanted to make a post about my pain and discomfort. I’m 19 years old and so 8 months ago I started to have a dull ache and pain in my right testicle. On a scale from 1-10 I’d say it was around a 6. I dealt with the pain for a couple of weeks then decided to get an ultra sound and go to a urologist. The urologist said he didn’t see anything that could be wrong no bumps no cyst nothing not even an infection. He really couldn’t point out what was wrong with my Testicle. Weeks go by with no pain and then one day the pain started again, it went away within a few hours and thought nothing about it. Maybe a month later this pain started coming back and lasting longer and longer each time the pain would come and go and I thought nothing of it. So today the pain came back and it was worse than it had been before my testicle was swelling on and off and the pain would go on and off as well. I went to the ER and did blood work ultra sound and they tested my urine.  They still couldn’t find anything and told me everything looked normal, I’m just worried what is wrong because nobody can figure it out and was asking for advice. The pain feels like it is comming from behind the testicle and the tube that carrys the sperm feels swollen as well as the testicle but they said it wasn’t an infection. The pain is only occurring in my right testicle and no where else. At this point I don’t know what to do, I’m in pain and stressing out about this problem.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi E, I think its on of two problems your having one would be Epididymis or a Varicocele, both of these will give you the pains your getting.

Look for some info and see what you think.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.