Testicular pain with gassy feeling in stomach

Posted , 2 users are following.

Sir I am having gas in my stomach which gives a sense of bloating near lower abdomen due to which a have a sense of pain as if one my nerve going down my lower abdomen to left testicle hurts frequently.....due to which i jave pain newr my left testicles whenever i feel gassy in my stomach

I never had such condition before....its been 3 days of this uneasiness

Pls i beg if someone could tell what is the problem and also its probable solution

is it serious.....will i die or be infertile??

pls 🙏help

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

No I dont think you will die or be infertile, but I do think you may have a hernia. You do need to see your doctor as soon as you can who will be able to give you further advice. Please dont worry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.