Testicular torsion or not?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Lower stomach string pulling pain , left testes is little high. Once a month it pains for hr and goes away. It is happening since last year

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey Slim...when I had that same type of pain, it resulted in a hernia operation for me. Not saying that's your issue, but definitely go see your doctor before it gets worse. Good luck!

• Posted

Thanks ray...

But i had this pain since a year ago...

I am afraid beacuse i thought masturbation caused this...i used to masturbate twice a day but now i have controlled ....i havent masturbated for a month...

• Posted

So by you reducing masturbation, the pain has stopped?
    • Posted

Not... When i sit longer and standup i feel pain in lower stomach...
    • Posted

You should request an ultrasound to get right to the root of your problem...
    • Posted

I had pain just now..i had played football 2 hrs ago...and just now i went to pee and i had to curl / bow little...beacuse of pain

Is there any short term releif from pain

• Posted

Man you can't be playing football and you already have lower stomach pain...be careful sir...forget the short term relief...I would head to the doctors office...

• Posted

i have exactly the pain like you ...did u find any anwers? please help im in pain

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.