Teva Losartan availability update

Posted , 2 users are following.

Regular users of Teva Losartan will have noticed that this product has been off the shelves for a couple of months. I understand that this is due to a product recall which was issued at the end of November 2018.

I queried this supply issue with Teva's customer service department and have received the following reply today:

*Unfortunately, this product is currently out of stock, but we expect it to return for sale during Q1 of 2019 (January to March) I apologise that we do not have a more specific return date to give to you at present. *

Excellent news! Teva losartan should be back in your pharmacist in the next couple of months. I for one can't wait!! Every other brand gives me the most excruciating tiredness behind the eyes, it's almost indescribable. Zero point in trying to book a doctor's appointment to talk it all through to an uncomprehending GP. I'm quite prepared to tough it out till April.

Viva Teva!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

what country do you live in? i googled it and it doesnt appear to be thr case in the USA

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.