Text result.

Posted , 9 users are following.

Is it true that a text is sent when you have been awarded/refused pip?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

My partner received a text to say he was awarded his standard mobility and it also said he will get a payment within two weeks.
  • Posted

Hi,ive recieved texts to tell me imformation has been received

But never to say PIP has been awarded or refused,,, think it

really depends where you are,, may be the DWP but all areas

Work differently opinion.

• Posted

Hi honey dip.

I don't know about txt. I just had letter. But I assume you'd probably get a txt if you requested one. Did you ask by any chance? If not they probably assume you don't want to be notified by phone. Txt fraud etc.

• Posted

I received a tx saying that I have been awarded pip and my payment would be in on the date and I also got a letter of them but that was after my tribunal win I only received letters prior to that

• Posted

They've text me so far but seems you only get a text if awarded?

• Posted

I had a text saying "we have decided you are entitled to PIP. (this coming just after MR) "You should hear from us by letter in 2wks". { turned out text was sent in error }

• Posted

Hi there

I got a text (didn't ask for one as registerd severly sight impaired "blind"wink

Then a lettter only to say they had the relavent information ...then another with award and dates ect

Please be aware if you are switching from DLA to PIP they will take money from.you with no explanation ....i switched and from DLA HIGH MOB MID CARE , TO PIP enhanced for both , and they took £112 from last DLA payment (13th september) then a further £30 from 1st PIP Payment

Despite no gap in payments as PIP took over on the 14th september .....i get first PIP payment on 11th oct minus an additional £30!

Just thought ide mention it

Did call them but they said it was correct and i was imagining it / didnt understand .....i said i understood perfectly ....that dick tuprpin had the decency to wear a mask!!

• Posted

Hi

I'm waiting to hear from pip after sending My form in.

I asked about the text. His reply was " not everyone gets a text , I'm not sure why some get them and some don't. I think they are sent from the case managers. So it depends who looks at your case"

I hope this helps.

• Posted

So happy just got my text to say I'm entitled.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.