THANK ALL OF YOU FOR POSTING YOUR SIDE EFFECTS OF AMLODIPINE FOR I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROLEM .

Posted , 1 user is following.

I HAVE BEEN TAKING AMLODIPINE 2.5MG FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND THE LAST TWO TO THREE YEARS I BEGAN THE NIGHT URINATION FLOODING AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHICH MEDS I TAKE AND MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO NOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING THREE HOURS BEFORE I WENT TO BED. THIS DID NOT WORK SO I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING ON THE INTERNET FOR HELP AND YOU WERE MY ANSWER. I NOW TAKE THIS MED IN THE MORNING AT BREAKFAST TIME AND SO FAR THE LAST FOUR NIGHTS I AM DRY. YEAH! THE DR. WANTED ME TO CHANGE MEDS BUT I AM ALLERGIC TO MANY MEDS SO I LET HIM KNOW I WAS GOING TO TRY TAKING THE MED IN THE AM AND I WOULD LET HIM KNOW HOW I WAS DOING. HE DID NOT KNOW THAT NIGHT TIME URINATION WAS A SIDE EFFECT. HE KNOWS NOW.

THANKS AGAIN. P.S THE FIRST FEW MORNINGS I WAS A LITTLE LIGHT HEADED AND TIRED, BUT THAT HAS ALL GONE AWAY. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.