Thank you...

Posted , 2 users are following.

[size=18:8e7f7300c0][color=red:8e7f7300c0][b:8e7f7300c0]To Patient UK and everyone involved that enables this place to be up and running.

It is an absolute God send.

Thank you all so very, very much.[/b:8e7f7300c0][/color:8e7f7300c0][/size:8e7f7300c0]

I'm sorry but this was a copyright image of a nice bunch of flowers and a ballon so we cannot show it here on Patient UK Experience - Patient Admin Team

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

:P :P :P Melbi/what have you done???

Hi guys...I wish I could delete parts of my life! Or maybe even....

Darlic says....\"Upgrade.....or you may be deleted!\" :lol:

I just want to be noram me, happy me...not sh*t me! :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Posted

Welcome back to the world of us Katy and well done you for making it here.

See that wall over there? It needs a coat of paint and oh those crumbs over there onm the carpet? Could you possibly hoover them up - poor breezman is going to trip over them if we arent careful - he is having none of that thing they call sleep and needs us to keep him going.

Mind that cup of coffee on your way to your seat - we have a new member who needs us too, i made her acoffe - can you get her the biscuits.

Okay, thanks Katy -you can sit down now :shock:

Melbi xxx

• Posted

Hi TT, glad you could make it back. We've missed you. And Melbi is right, I could trip over a crumb at the moment. It's 1:40 am here and I'm sluggish of limb but alert as ever.

And Melbi, you're right, I can't get to sleep and it's driving me nuts!! I get to feeling drowsy, lie down, shut my eyes ... and I'm wide awake, thinking of you and Tiny Tears and others, about my work, the expansion of industry in China, the abject poverty in Africa ... none of which I can affect in a tangible way ... have you ever wondered why a cat has two holes in it's skin precisely where it's eyes are? I need sleep!

Take care caring ones, and remember to look after you. xx

• Posted

:lol: Breezman...at least you have a job....dont know about the cat thin :lol: Is that not there ears :?: :oops: :lol:

Okay, thank you for keeping me up. Going for a bath as so tired need a bath. Parents night SO MUST. Take care Breezman!

• Posted

Katy and Melbi, I think you have kept me sane. Am very tired, it's 2:45 am here. Every time I lie down I find I'm wide awake. Am grateful to you , and others, who have posted on this site. xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.