Thank you

Posted , 8 users are following.

Heres a message to you you lovely ladies here. You are all so wonderfully caring and special people, you've helped me through so much with all your loving caring kind words and advice. I have struggled so much with this rotten menopause as many of you have  and your wisdom and suffering so many of you have been through and still are has touched my heart. Bless you all my lovely friends xx

5 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I know what you mean Lou.  Warm and friendly advice that gives us strength and reduces anxiety - you can't put a price on that and it's all genuine.  Wonderful people!  Bless you too and take care. x
    • Posted

Yes total comfort and reassurance day and night. Bless you too and sending you some flowers 💐 xx
  • Posted

I totally agree lou86 - there's always a caring person out there night or day ready to give support. Long may this forum continue. And I hope you are having a good day 😘
    • Posted

Yes Deborah - this is such a comfort for us all, day and night there's always someone here to listen. Many times through the loneliest long dark hours there's always another lovely lady here ready to share our anxieties and worrys. Hugs to you (())xx
  • Posted

Hugs to you Too Lou and all the lovely ladies out there coping with all this. . Although the news is full of awful and sad stories we need to remember the majority of people on this planet are good souls and working to help each other just because we can and because we want to enjoy this precious life.

The meno is so very difficult for us all at times but knowing we are not alone helps so much.

We will get through it together ladies- thanks for just being there and all the positive help and reassurance xxxx

• Posted

what you say is so so true. So many sad things happening to people out there every day, some poor souls have nobody to turn to, no friends or family - I know this is true, we are lucky to be here and have each other - yes we struggle with our real problems but we have a life to live and we will come though the other side hopefully, life is so precious and so are friends, every day is a day nearer to recovery and we are strong women and survivors xx
  • Posted

Thank you so much for the kind words. You and the lovely ladies here are such blessings to me. I was really having a hard time and still am at times but you lovely ladies are always here with kind words and helpful suggestions. I don't know how I would have made it through some of those crazy days without you all. We will get through this together. Keep sharing and take care of yourselfs.
    • Posted

Hugs and flowers sending to you. Keep strong and safe (()) 🌷🌸🌷x
    • Posted

This forum has just been fantastic, when I needed to rant talk vent ask for help there was always someone there to listen, advise and make recommendations. This has helped me more than any Doc. Absolutely fantastic...long may it reign.😊
  • Posted

Reciprocating simillar feelings of gratitude to you Lou and all the other members here who check in regularly and offer their ears and hearts.

There have been many days when some symptom has cropped new or again and I come here to see others have posted in detail...it really feels like a family. Im from so far away a country and the tips i cannot even implement but words of comfort are enough for me. I cannot relate to any person around me  here and often risk being scoffed at.

Thanks again to this support group. Thanks Lou for the topic to follow.

• Posted

I agree with everything you say. It can be such a hard time and without all the women on this site I would have found it much harder. Big thank yous and hugs to everyone! 
    • Posted

Yes val if we really think about it we are very lucky to have each other here, day and night when we need each other there's alwaus someone there to reassure us and us them. I know my nights in particulate would be awful when I'm struggling with anxiety and all the other problems without being able to come here and talk to people like you. Thanks for being there xx
  • Posted

Hi Lou, just read this before going to bed, bless you for such a nice message and ditto to all what you and the others have said.

Sue x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.