Thank you

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've only been on fluoxetine for a few weeks. But it has been very reassuring to search your posts and find answers to my questions.

Thank you so much for your willingness to share. I want you all to know that youake difference.

Respectfully,

James

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

Keep reading the forums always... I found they really do help put your mind at ease for the most part!
  • Posted

Aww James at the end of the day were all people from all walks of life that needed some help, and being able to share our experiences we help each other, keep in touch and don't forget to share the positive days as we all need reassurance from drawn out side effects that take a long time to get over x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.