Thank you all

Posted , 5 users are following.

must be its just quite, i have received your posts .

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Margaret, Just wanted to let you know that I did get a steroid injection in my mid right finger and it has helped enormously, what a relief (it had a constant burning pain before), I had inquired about it and you did respond to me, so thought you might like to know the outcome. I can get the two fingers on other hand if I desire, but they are not too bad, so I will wait. Thanks, Elinor

• Posted

You have to be careful how you use middle finger 😃

• Posted

Hi Elinor, thats brill,

since speaking to you i have had one did in my thigh, and i am waiting to have one done in my left hand, and both feet, as i can hardly walk at the moment.

so looking forward to that.

hope it continues to help.

kind regards Margaret

• Posted

Hi Margaret, I do hope they can bring you some relief! Hardly being able to walk is really a problem. Good luck. Elinor

• Posted

Hi Nick, What could be the problem with using middle finger?Elinor

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.