Thank you card for Doctor

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all,

My GP has been kindly helping me the last couple months with my application for nursing school...

Id like to send a thank you card to thank them their time over the past few months filling forms etc etc etc etc etc etc .

I was offered a place a few days ago mentioned it to them.

They said they were happy & Id have a lot to offer as a nurse. I didnt aknowledge this as a compliment at the time but think now it was so kind of them to not supress their generous thought . lol

Ive been with this doctor for a couple years all throughout my tough teen years *red face* and feel like Ive evolved with them  lolso Id like to thank them for their small part in my journey and as I begin the new chapter of my life.

Id love to hear your thoughts, if anything I could add in / add onto / or change into my own words,thoughts. I have some ideas but Id love to hear how you might word it . 

Many thanks. biggrin

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You seem to have found the right words already,thanking them for their help in your jorney towards your new life. A Thank You like this is so welcome and pleasing to doctors and nurses. 
    • Posted

Thank you , I suppose I have known what to say all along , redface
    • Posted

Just to say...I think you are heading towards the right profession. By thinking about sending this card you are already showing a caring attitude to others and how they are feeling.  Lots of good luck on your journey.xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.