Thank you jetski5822

Posted , 4 users are following.

Thanks for reducing the upper case problem . Appreciated .

It's not as important I know but there is still an issue on the phone with full stops . Double tap doesn't give full stop followed by automatic capital letter. When you input the full stop manually you have to input the first capital letter, then upper case remains unless you cancel.

Equally new paragraphs start in lower case

Hope all this helps!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I still seem to have the upper case problem, I wonder what I am doing wrong?

• Posted

There is no automatic capital of the first letter when you start your message If you do it manually you have to cancel the upper case key or the following letters will also be upper case.

This may be the reason it isn't working for you. Fingers crossed!

• Posted

It is infuriating, I assume that is why so many posts are half in caps. It does not seem to be the same as before, why on earth did they change it?

• Posted

Yes. The designer knows the problem but he has other more major issues to deal with. It is very irritating indeed!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.