Thank you ladies....

Posted , 7 users are following.

for the support thats given to me and to each and every women in this forum...

i cried all day tuesday.... so down and sick of feeling bad....i told my mom i wished i had her and my two older sisters to talk to about all this.. its very sad and lonely... i thank the LORD I found this forum...

thinking of you all...

(((hugs)))

7 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

hi Pam , im happy this forum is here too cause i have learned so much and now i know im not alone going throuh this terrible change of life. we all have rough days thats for sure and many of them , but we are strong and will make it through.

stay strong ! im glad your here and i hope you have a awesome evening.

hugs from Canada here .

• Posted

Hugs rightbackatcha, Pam... I was feeling similarly early this week, after- holiday let down a big part of it.

Self-care,hon....self care

• Posted

Hi Pam.

It is awful at times. The sadness can be indescribable. The trying to be positive when you have nothing left and the worry of hoping that nothing sinister is going on.

If i could go back in time and have a chat with myself, Id say girl...hang on tight through this very difficult storm. It will be tough mentally and physically but you will get through it.

Go easy on yourself...ive been there and im still going through it.

But I have better days now so for you, im sure will be the same.

Hormones are powerful and they affect us in all ways and when our bodies are transitioning...it feels dreadful and I and many ladies feel like our bodies are dying.

Our hormones are its so complex.

Hang tight Pam. Keep checking in here for support and know you are not alone.

God bless...this time to shall pass and when we are on the other side of this, we will feel like we can conquer the world.

CK

• Posted

oh my goodness❤❤ THANK YOU!!!!!!! you are so kind ... the words of encouragement are indescribable ... im hanging on as tight as i can... what a journey this has been.... bless you and thank you❤

• Posted

Well said ,Carol....you've just made a lot of feel a lot better today.😘

• Posted

Pam - I feel the same way about this forum. I don't know how I would've gotten through some of my darkest times with this peri nightmare had it not been for the women here who took the time to encourage and to share their experiences, too. I am forever grateful! I'm so sorry you were having tough day. This meno stuff can feel so very lonely and isolating at times as I don't have anyone around me who has had it so tough. I, too, thank the Lord for leading me to this site - I really don't know how I found it but I am so thankful. Take care, Pam. HUGS.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.