Thank you to everyone.

Posted , 8 users are following.

With regret I have to inform you that my dad passed away two weeks ago.   His COPD started to escalate severely in the last month, to the point where not even the supplemental oxygen was making any difference.  It's been an upsetting couple of weeks as you can imagine, but at least there is no more suffering as my father's life was virtually non-existent by the time we had got to this stage.

Thanks for those I have conversed with over the last 18 months or so.

5 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

So sorry to hear that, it must have been a terrible couple of weeks for you, will be thinking of you in the difficult time over the coming weeks.  Thank you for sharing this with the forum.
  • Posted

Kevin, so sorry for your loss and glad you shared with us.

💛 Dawn, USA

• Posted

Dear Kevin,

I know exactly what you have been going through... I could just wish you strenght to keep going!

• Posted

god bless you Kevin ..sorry for your sad loss.may you find peace .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.