Thanking god for the better days

Posted , 10 users are following.

Its definitely been a long road its been a little over 3yrs and i will be the first to say it was a living hell when i first started this journey i always felt doomed like i was gonna just die or something bad was gonna happen as time went on the anxiety took a toll on me my family my husband it was aweful i had a very Ill sister i have custody of her children at times its overwhelming but god got me through it ive taken on so much in my life along looking after everyone in my family i had to finally say enough is enough well along with the anxiety the aches and pains came then the stomach flops then the teeth ears jaw head so many weird feelings but i played with my rubberband and kept telling myself its hormones it worked then here comes tendonitis bursitis carpal tunnel lord i thought to myself what next but keeping faith and prayer im past most of the bad things the only complaint is the aching joints but i will take that over the rest of the symptoms that ive been through so ladies hang in there it does get better with time i did it all naturally no meds nothing except my blood pressure meds thata it no hrt nothing so when you feel your all alone with the crazy symptoms never hesitate to ask these wonderful ladies here because they helped me through some rough times when i was feeling doomed and alone and always know it gets better in time god bless you all keeping 😃 god loves you. .......ps just think not a man alive could ever handle what we as women handle in life (((((hugs))))))

5 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

"" "ps just think not a man alive could ever handle what we as women handle in life""""

I'm sure we couldn't and it's not fair that you woman have to go through all this

• Posted

Awwwww thanks steve we go through so much having children taking care of home husbands etc etc then the big M comes seems our work is never done but the light at the end of the tunnel is awesome we feel normal again
  • Posted

I know it's not healthy or smart but I blame menopause on most of my craze these days....you know it works! Good to know you are not alone!

• Posted

It is good to see someone has made it to the other side. I must admit I have been feeling better myself. My appetite has returned, now I have to control how much I eat. Much of my anxiety, panic attacks and feelings of despair have subsided. I hope it stays away forever.
  • Posted

Thank you so much for sharing Monique! Gives me hope. I think for me the health anxiety is the worst. The gloom and doom. I would rather have the physical pain.
    • Posted

Absolutely the anxiety was horrible there were days i felt like crawling underneath the bed and staying there i got to the point where i was feeling ill with the anxiety and panic attacks but it finally went away i felt tge same way as you i just started telling myself it's hormone and it will pass i also had an over clean house lol i kept busy so please try to over take it dont let it over take you good luck (((((hugs)))))))

• Posted

Thank you Monique. It helps to know we are not alone in this. Recently, I have been telling myself the same thing. "It's just hormones making me feel this way". And it does seem to help. As well as Philippians 4:6-7.

• Posted

Thank you for sharing Monique.  I am entering my third year of these crazy symptoms...anxiety, various aches and pains, and my worst problem is with acid reflux and stomach issues.  Thankfully I haven't had a lot of problem with hot flashes.  This gives me hope!!

• Posted

Not so much of reflux but i had fluttering my only thing as i mention was just the aches in my shoulders and wrist now but nothing i cant deal with hope your tummy feels better soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.