Thanks again for you support

Posted , 5 users are following.

Thank you girls for replying to my post. All your advice and reassurances make such a difference and put everything back into perspective. I've calmed down from the awful terror I felt this morning thanks to you all. Where would we be without each other. Thanks again. Xxx 

3 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hope you are feeling a bit better now. How long have you had these awful symptoms? X
    • Posted

I have had these symptoms for years now but just got to screaming point at the moment. It's just a " not coping episode" which comes and goes regularly. I hate this menopause. I don't recognise this person anymore. 
    • Posted

I'm exactly like you. There are periods of it that are unbearable aren't there. Then you get a couple ok sort of days x
    • Posted

Hi Michelle. It's so frightening when you get these off days though isn't it. You feel like you're not in control and don't recognise yourself. What on earth do these hormones do to our bodies? I just want some semblance of normality back into my life. My poor family are living with a lunatic stranger. 
  • Posted

So glad this thread has helped you! I discovered it a few weeks ago...I'm 51...trying to adjust to these SUDDEN changes that started a few months ago. Seems like it has all happened over night! This thread, research on natural supplements and lifestyle changes along with having a great doctor that understands and supports me have all been crucial for me. And, most importantly...being patient with the process and myself...taking very good care of myself along the way. Peace and love!! TJG
    • Posted

Hi TJayne. Sorry to hear you are starting to endure the dreaded M. It is such a shock to the system. Delighted to hear you have good support & are picking up tips from this forum. It is such a lifeline when you are at a low ebb and really does help when you get all that empathetic feedback. You are so right- everyone indulge yourself in rest & rewards. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.