Thanks for being there.

Posted , 12 users are following.

i was beginning to feel alone in this torture im going through. let alone out of touch with reality. its good to know im not alone. you are strong women and its a battle but thank u for sharing ur war with me. i save the posts and when its bad i reread them and it helps..so thank u all for being there..god bless all of u and have the best day u can today. u are in my prayers

6 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Awwwww so sweet!!!! God bless you as well.. I look back on postings too sometimes, it really does help 😊😊😊

• Posted

Thank u soooo much dearπŸ™πŸ™β€β€

We all r together in this battle.

This Forum and all of u r big supportive system for me in this hard phase of life.

Hope we all will be fine soon .

Hang is there

Tk

• Posted

bless you Jaynie

yes i do this too. its so reassuring to chat yo lovely ladies who completely understand!

sending hugs xxx

• Posted

Hi Jaynie thank you:) can you explain when you said you were felt of touch with reality like how bad? just ended a period, last one was beginning of april. The last few days have been terrible with feeling that way it scares me. I even posted that sometimes when i read the posts on here i get more afraid- I dont know why- maybe because it makes it more real but you ladies are such a support with no judgment, thank all of you so much. Prayers and hugs to all of you xoxo ❀❀

• Posted

the out of reality feeling is cuz of all the things that are happening so fasr it doesnt feel real..also when im in constant anxiety its like being in a fog..i too get scared reading the posts ..its too crazy the way we are fine then all of a sudden we are down with all these symptoms..i was bed ridden for 3 months..the other hand i read and ill feel better knowing im not alone in my struggles to feel like myself again. its very scary for me but im pushi g through..i guess hormones are in control of alot more tgen i ever thought..or lack of...😭..hang in there

• Posted

thanks Jaynie, I also read some of the posts over especially when I'm having a bad day. I am so thankful that even though we don't know each other personally, we feel connected by our womanhood experience. Eventhough all of our symptoms are different we can all relate and encourage each other . GOD bless us all .

• Posted

All of you ladies are a great bunch of girls,, You have all helped me numerous times!!!And Jaynie you are the bomb!!KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!xxxx

• Posted

Jaynie12,

This is such a nice post to read. Like you, I was in bed for the majority of my days last summer. This forum was life changing for me!!!! I can't explain what it felt like to read what others were/are going through. Yes - many times I would read these with tears in my eyes and would pray for the strength and courage to PRESS ON and not give up - so hard! So much despair and wondering what in the world is happening to me - and wondering if this was the new normal. Fast forward to almost an entire year later???? I come here nearly every week to read all of the new posts AND go back to the old ones. While I don't reply a lot of the time - I am so very grateful that we are all here for one another during a time that can be so frightening with a new symptom popping up regularly. When that new symptom comes up - I will remember - wait - I KNOW I saw this one on the forum, too! Then I come here and read all of the posts and how each and every one of us deals with it. For me I'm still experiencing better days on the Wild Yam Cream. But...a little scary thing pops up here and there and I get on the merry-go-round again - saying - I CAN'T TAKE THIS - Please God! Thanks to all of you for helping and encouraging a total stranger! God bless you, too, Jaynie12 - and all of us here!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.