Thanks guys for everything, leaving the forum tomorrow.

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone, just wanna say a massive thanku for all your'e support, help & words of encouragement over these last few mths. Gunna miss u guys hence why ill stay on till tomorrow to spk to certain ppl who i hope ive helped a little... but im spirallind and dont think any advice i can give will be of any help and would hinder your recovery's. Thanks for everything guys. Wish u all the health and happiness to come to u all asap. Mandy xxx ?

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

All the best Amanda you look after yourself and thank you for your support and encouragement too. 

Tina xx

• Posted

Thanks for yrs too ill be on till later this aft then leaving it xx all the v best tina xx
  • Posted

Mandy

Good luck in your future

You could do some good on site, why not stay

BOB

• Posted

Thanks so much bob. I wish i could. Im starting new meds tday & im at the bottom of a hill i feel is gunna be too hard to climb & b of any use to anyone xxxx ur wishes mean a lot x thankyou x

• Posted

Quite understand your feelings about this. You take all the time you need to get better and i hope your new meds will give you the boost.  Meantime if tou feel like re joining look forward to your posts. Good luck.
  • Posted

dear amanda, you are such a sweet person. i will miss reading your kind and sensitive messages to others. you know you can always come back!

god bless, and good luck to you on your future journey.

love always, laura

• Posted

Hey little lady you know you haven't heard the last of me lol

Thinking of running away like that lol I got you tagged baby lol

No I'm all seriousness I hope the meds help I love reading all your posts you are a genuine lovely person you have my number in privates if ever you need it I'm 20 mins away from you you know that and you also know I'll be there for you day or night

Not going to be the same without you on here ya know

I'd love for you to stay especially as your saying you spirraling you believe it or not are not mother hen

It's ok for you to reach out for help to I'm just putting it out there the site is there to help you too not just for you to help others your not alone either xx

Please think about it is all I'm asking xx

• Posted

I know you will because you know I'm not the type of person to bombard you with messages asking how your doing noooo!!! That's not me at all use my imagination and go the extra mile I'll turn up at your house at 3am screaming wwwwhhhhhyyyyy amanda wwwwhhhhhyyyy lol I'm just joking of course I can't even scream lol

• Posted

Hi amanda, I haven't been on this site long . And you were there to private message me see if I was OK , I just feel if you need any of us we still be here , we all have take the rough with the smooth . And if you need someone to talk to then we be here like you are with everyone else .

If it means take some time out for just you then do it . Just see to yourself but we all be here for ya . Take good care of yourself girl xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.