Thanks. You are all such a blessing!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I want to thank everyone who shares their experiences on this site.  Before this, all I ever had was someone telling me about a friend or family member who went through this, but never met a single soul who had actually lived it.  I have gained a wealth of information and support.  It helps when you don't have to suffer though this alone!

3 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

This really is a wonderful site - first, because if you describe a symptom chances are somebody here knows exactly what you are talking about, and I have learned about so many other balance problems I never knew were out there.
  • Posted

Totally agree with you. Feel so much less alone knowing there are others who understand. Even my GP looks at me with disbelief I'm sure when I describe these symptoms .
  • Posted

We are all together with we have to help each other good luck to all
  • Posted

Yes, this is horrible illness that only a patient that has been through the experience can relate.  Most GP's and ENT's have no clue how debilitating and life altering the suffering truly is.  Only sites like this and a few others offer help and hope. such as:  http://www.labyrinthitis.org.uk/cope.htm

Please keep these forum discussions going and offer help to each other.  I have been suffering for 15 months now and just recently got with the right healthcare pro's that understand and are equipped to help.  Good luck to all.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.