Thankyou Lynda 79

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im just writing a message to thank Lynda79 for helping me to cure my blepharitis. I followed her wet ones plan (the red ones by the way ) my eyes are now completely clear & my eyelids are pink again !! Hooray . I used hylo teardrops as during Lynda's plan & I can honestly say that my eyelids are back to pre-blepharitis days !!

Thanks again Lynda & I would still be suffering if it wasn't for your fantastic advice !! Xxxx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Please,could you give me Lynda's cure.All the best ☺☺
    • Posted

Hi era

The way I found Lynda's cure was to google "cure for bleptharitas " & Lynda's advice should come up . If you do find it I think is important to get the red packs of wet ones because the blue packs have a different active ingredient!!

• Posted

Hi Jon, thinking of revisiting this treatment... what is the percentage of the active ingredient in the Wet Ones? Do you need to order online? 
    • Posted

Hi davina

The active ingredient is 0.3%

I ordered mine from Amazon & I think it's important to try & get the wet ones in the red packet because blue ones didn't work for me .

Good luck & & I hope your cured very soon

• Posted

Thank you smile did you wipe your eyes with them twice a day and did they cause any redness/dryness? 
    • Posted

Hi davina

at first I tore the wipes into strips & cleaned my eyelids 4 times a day for the first 2 weeks & then as they got better I reduced the amount of times I used the wipes . My eyes did feel dry afterwards but I started using hylo tear eye drops & that worked very well.

i also got into the habit of using a tiny amount of no tears baby shampoo while I was in the shower & I found that kept my eyelashes nice & soft & free from crusty bits . Put a pea sized amount in the palm of your hand & lather it up with your fingers then rub it into your eyelashes (eyes closed) for about 10 seconds! Then make sure you rinse them thoroughly before you finish your shower . I hope this works for you to

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.