That's torn it ...

Posted , 6 users are following.

i've reached rock bottom. i've ended up on the phone to the Samaritans. now where do i go from here? i still feel quite low. would you tell your doctor? how do we get through with covid19 going on?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hey, fear no disease live with no fear.

we all are facing this together

are we all facing this the same way you and i are? false.

some may not care as much , but as someone who has had anxiety attacks since this outbreak has started i realized that i cannot control the situation , but i could control my thoughts and how i output the energy that i am consuming from all the news about the virus.

i have continue to keeping myself distracted, but informed.

i communicate with friends , continue to learn more notes in my guitar , clean, get some sunshine and excercise. all these things have always helped me with my anxiety before but now more than ever i have been working on my hygiene since i am still working at my grocery store all while trying to finish college online.

honestly , alot of faith and positive thinking have been helping me get

through each day.

as difficult as it is

i believe this is also a spiritual war

so

keep positive

its a trying time for all of us.

keep learning keep jamming your head with reflection and what positive impact you will do when this is over.

we will be going outside like its

the first time and we will breath the fresh park air in no time.

• Posted

I agree, this is a spiritual war as well Without my faith I don't think I'd be doing very well emotionally

• Edited

Hi Sam

I would absolutely tell my Doctor. In my case I did and was referred to a mental health nurse.

Your doctor may be give you the option of anti depressants, when he knows how bad your depression is.

As someone in a shielding group I know how difficult this situation with covid 19 is.

They may also know of local support groups that you can contact.

As Robert has we will get through this and so will you. I know its difficult but try to stay as positive as you can.

• Posted

Hey Sam def tell your doctor but may be an over the phone encounter but take one day as it comes stay safe and find a love for some sort of passion iv found mine in music again searching new songs on YouTube or if you like reading find a new book. Or draw we are all in this together an you are. Not alone wish I. Could. Put a video on here to show u all I found it was so inspirational x

• Posted

thanks to people who kindly responded

firstly this covid virus isn't doing this. i have PTSD and as a result i am having to have counselling. that is causing the problems. i have had the good fortune to speak to a mental health charity, i have a resident support officer who is looking out for me and have an appointment with my own doctor booked in next week. i don't frequently do this, i don't find any of this funny. i will be ok i hope my husband is off today so i will be ok. I'll cope. many thanks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.