The anxiety is so high re esa 50

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well I am trying to stay calm !!! Reassessment due well over a month ago still no esa50  do I ring dwp or just have severe anxiety everyday  live in leeds anyone know if dwp running behide in reassessments got all evidence ready just need up to date go letter stress of it all nothing as changed in my conditions in fact got worse  had paper assessment first  anyone know if this could happen again can I use a old letter from x work re why I left due to anger with customers and Co workers due to my mental health will this still count as suppprting evidence so stressed out  re it all it’s msking me so so so I’ll  any advice pls 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello happybee,

I remember you were anxious about this before but my advice is still the same now. They very often go way over the time for reviews especially when you're already in the Support Group. They seem to stick to the reviews times more for WRAG than anything else. Like i told you before my review for ESA always goes way over the time it should. My last one was 2 years overdue but i never rang to ask. They did eventually send me another ESA50 form and for that i had a paper based assessment.

Yes, you can ring ESA and ask but this could rock the boat so to speak. I'll be honest and i prefer to leave well alone. You have all the evidence ready. No one can tell you if you'll have another paper based assessment, this will depend totally on how much evidence you send in. It would help to know the reasons why you're in the Support Group. It sounds like it was special circumstances (reg 35) possibly?

I can't really give you any other advice other than yes you can ring if you want but i'd leave well alone. Good luck.

• Posted

Yes you are so so right and I thankyou so much yes reg 35

The letter from x work I think got me in sg for risk

But also the fact that the esa form was filled in correctly via my daughter

Don’t think I will get in sg again as this evidence is over a year old but in general my condition as not improved and awaiting more c b t therapy I live day to day  how do I prove I still have anger issues due to my mental health will this letter still count or just fill in form how my life is day to day  the truth 

On dm the  form states referal 18 months not fit for work so this sounds good 

Thanku Denise wish u lived in leeds so you help fill in form when it comes all I can do is take a deep breath

Can dwp find u fit for work from sg to work it’s seams right but not right  thanku so so much it’s taking over my life this with stress and worry 

• Posted

You can still use that letter but i would back it up with more evidence because of the age of the letter. You can ask your GP if there's anything in your medical records you can use when the time comes. There maybe a charge for this though so be aware.

Yes they certainly can find you fit for work after your next review even though you're in the Support Group. It's happened many times.

I'm not the best when it comes to filling those forms out. My brain never functions correctly when doing so. It's totally different when advicing on here. I've always gone to CAB or the likes when it my turn for a review. The only form i've ever done myself was the PIP review (AR1) form.

I do totally understand how stressful it is waiting but as long as you have most of the evidence ready for when the form does arrive through the door then it's not too bad.

Always here if you need advice when the time does come.

• Posted

Yes thankyou

All I can do is just be positive and I am genuin  that’s all that matters and with up to date medical evidence meds treatment plans proves I  not on the mend 

Kind regards to you Denise

One last thing no points scored last time just reg 35 that’s what gets me worried

Points mean prizes !!!!

Sounds bad that but it’s true 

I will need to look at descriptors for my health conditions and proof with medical evidence ect  

Right going to put it bk of my mind now and concentrate on getting better not worst with the worry 

Worry when times comes 

Thanku so much 

Kind regards 

• Posted

You're always welcome! Points don't mean prizes where the Support Group is concerned. This is because being placed into this group isn't about scoring points. It's satisfying at least one of the Support Group descriptors or reg 35 (special circumstances) which you did last time. The WRAG is about scoring those points.

Take care now and please try not to worry, although i know how hard that is!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.