the baliffs are outside we have 15 minutes to lock us out of the property

Posted , 7 users are following.

we have no where to go, my carer is a mess im in tears and the justice in this country is questionable

i have no way of carrying a case load of meds with me and some bedding to sleep on the street.

i am lost completely.

Stonewall failed to convince the judge 

elizabeth and lou have my contact number if anyone can help at this time.

pj

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Dear Ozzie I forwarded your number to Samaritans as well they will contact you and do the necessary . Stay strong . Do your best and God will do the rest .
  • Posted

Ozzie I don't know where you live and I don't have much to give, but I have a caravan you can have or just stay in for now, we lived in it while we were doing up our house

We need it for the next 10 weeks but after that you can have it? It is a tourer caravan so you would need some where to put it, maybe a friend could let you put it on there drive

I'm sorry I can't do better for you but I hope this can help

If not please tell me where you live?

I live in the midlands in Derby- I can give you food?

• Posted

Hello Courtney, I have been following Ozzie's post for a while along with a couple of others. He lives in London. A friend has put him up tonight on the sofa. I have his phone no i can give you if you want to talk to him. He is resting tonight as he is really ill and devastated. Alternatively i can pass your no to him. PM me if you want to contact him or i can send him your message. You could PM him if you want to but he may not get it til tomorrow. 

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Dear Courtney

thankyou for your kindest off offers.

I am still in deep shock today but the idea sounds great

hugs

pJ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.