The best way to tackle Hidradnitis Suppurativa

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have noticed many of you have mentioned chucking some foods like nightshade vegetables etc. And a lot of people have had positive results and yet again there were a few who still continued to get new lesions even after eliminating nightshades etc.

Everyone with HS needs to go to a Naturopath and get a Food Allergy TEST!

Trust me after doing a lot of research this is what I'm gonna do to cure this once and for all, you need a food allergy test to find out what you can eliminate from your diet rather than testing yourself what to eliminate. I am from UK and there are tons of places that do allergy tests. I am only 23 and have had this painstaking disease since the age of 12.

My plan is, get an allergy test and hopefully find out what foods are causing the problem and CHUCK them for good after that get surgery done to renew the scarred tissue and carry on with my diet for the rest of my life!

Trust me people, you can cure HS but you have to know how to get around it.

Hope this helped!

Cheers

5 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Can you let me know what your allegy test says? that would be interesting to find this out
    • Posted

I haven't had time yet because I'm extremely busy with  university and life etc. I'm going to get everything done this summer. And I'll keep you all updated
  • Posted

i think ur right pal iv had it ten year and im certain its something to do with an allergy im at docs monday and im insisting he gets me 1 if he gives me antibiotics 1 more time im gonna ram em down his throat lol
    • Posted

Good on ye pal I mean allergy tests are the best because you do not have to chuck all the foods that are causing the problem. For example if people are allergic to night shades they might not be allergic to all the nightshades so what is the point in chucking all the nightshade family if you could enjoy some foods from that family, it could be just a small thing like paprika that could be causing the problems you'll never know till you get it tested!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.