The Blip I have been hearing so much about

Posted , 4 users are following.

This is my 2nd go around on citaroplam. The first time was 10 years ago, why did it seem so much easier then, anyways i have been on 20mg for 5 weeks then my dr upted me to 30mg and i have been on them for 5 weeks so 10 in total. the last two weeks were really good, my sleep was improving although still anxious about bed time, and i didnt have anymore morning anxiety or anxiety period.

Then last night hit, and out of the blue, i got and an anxiety attack, heart racing, shaking, which last all night so needless to say my sleep was not good at all.

i feel disheartening, like all my progress is gone, like i cant see a way through this again...i feel lost

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

Dont feel down 5 weeks is nothing you will be having ups and downs for the next 6 months. Im on my second time on 20mg some days i feel great then i can start feeling down again for a day or two. Im just glad for the good days. Im 9 months down the line now and the panic attacks and anxiety have complety gone i just have the odd down day but i think even well people experince those days. Hang in their and just realise that youve had panic attacks before and you always get through them. Take care and get well soon because you will. Paul

• Posted

Dont feel down 5 weeks is nothing you will be having ups and downs for the next 6 months. Im on my second time on 20mg some days i feel great then i can start feeling down again for a day or two. Im just glad for the good days. Im 9 months down the line now and the panic attacks and anxiety have complety gone i just have the odd down day but i think even well people experince those days. Hang in their and just realise that youve had panic attacks before and you always get through them. Take care and get well soon because you will. Paul

• Posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.