The difference in pain??

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have worked too hard in winter and all the way until the middle of April with decorating, painting of high walls and over cupboards, and some moving of closets in my appartment. So I got worn out and have now rested for a month, but are not getting any better, actually getting worse.

Pain of different kind (burning, aching), tingling and paleness during the night and morning and during the day as attacks. Extreme fatigue. Also injured my elbow, painful. Also fractured two ribs in March and the left wrist. Also injured my right shoulder, took Arnica on that and now better. Forearm muscles are almost always tight and the fingers can't function for an hour in the morning! Can't bend them then. The tendons make a lot of noise. Sore.

My new doc took some blood test to make sure I didn't got diabetes, thyroid problems, lack of B12, bad blood status, creatinine or salts imbalance. These tests were "normal". Haven't seen the figures yet though. I'd rather have seen they took the homocystein, metyl and intrinsic factor values.

The Physiotherapist didn't come up with a diagnosis either but said a x-ray is important on that elbow - but I didn't get one from my doc. The Physio also thought it might be compartment myofascia problems, which my doc never heard of, except for accidents. The doc said I had no pulse in my right wrist, where ulnar goes. They both thinks it's ulnar impingement, for a start ...

I have an extremely light and easy training program from the physio now, but it's impossible to do it - the forearm muscles get all stiff straight away!!

They both ask me if it's the muscles, the nerves or the tendons I've got pain from. How would I know??

Could tendons also give a burning pain (not just nerves)?? That is the reason for this discussion. When you have a kind of pain, how would you know where it comes from: nerves, muscles, joints, tendons? How do they differ?

Living hour by hour

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.