The dr called it a mass on breast plz help

Posted , 2 users are following.

i went to see my gyno for my annual and she found a mass on my left breast... its not a lump or ball... just an area of thickness under my skin like scar tissue... she said it wasnt suspicious but wanted to make sure.. im sick to my stomach and have to wait a week for a bilateral mammo... i have two girls and im scared out of my mind.. breast cancer runs in my family... my dads sister had it couple years back and her other neice whos a couple years older than i am got it a year ago... im 40 now and im so worried.. i do get pain in that area too.. and sometimes shoulder pain on that side .. had anybody else experinced this.. i cant sleep or eat.. i have no other symptoms just the thickness under breast.. my actual skin on top doesnt hve any changes either .. no discharge... i know i need to wait for mammo but has anybody experienced this .. my right breast doesnt feel this way

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I just went through the same thing.they are saying nodule and come back in 6 months. My anxiety is so high that I might get a second opinion. Try not to worry most likely its definitely not cancer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.