The Glands of my penis are a patchy red on the left side, what could this be?

Posted , 4 users are following.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

looks like balanitis

• Posted

It's quite frustrating because I'm a very clean person. I'm so embarrassed by it, What can I use to clear this up?

• Posted

what i would do is visit a doctor to find the cause as many things can cause it not just poor hygine over masturbation stds and fungal infections can cause it aswel so those things need to be ruled out

• Posted

alot of men get it its nothing to be embarrassed about

• Posted

Thank you Kim. I really appreciate your help. I will take your advice.

😊

• Posted

John, are you able to expose the entire head / glans of your penis ...... ?

• Posted

I can pull back there isn't any pain but I'm not circumsized it only goes back so far.

• Posted

The issue you have may be linked to being unable to completely expose the glans / head of your penis.

As Kim suggests, you need to go see a Doctor about this as more than likely the situation will continue to get worse - go see your Regular / Family Doctor / GP, or any Walk-In Sexual Health Service, or GUM Clinic at your local General Hospital if you are in the UK.

Once you have seen a Medical professional please update your Forum Post here .....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.