the head of my penis is red, help!

Posted , 25 users are following.

HI i am a uncircumcised male, ive noticed that around the urethra opening is midly red, while the bottom of the head of my penis (i dont know what its called) Is also quite red. Do you have any suggestions for how to get rid of this? should i go to the doctors?

thanks dudes!

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It's probably cause you have beaten your meat to much times. If so give it a week or a week and a half. If it's still red I recommend seeing a doctor.

• Posted

Question

Are you diabetic?

I have same issues but I am a 60 yr old make w diabetes. My foreskin has difficulty going over the head which causes tearing of the foreskin and Balanitis which is red shiny blotches or shiny red of the head of the penis. I use a steroid I put on the foreskin which helps to loosen the foreskin so it may go over the head without pain or tearing of the skin.

Is this something you are experiencing.

• Posted

Hello, I do not know if I have the same issue but it seems pretty close . The head of my penis is reddish too and have used clotrimazole and fluconazole and it is still reddish .. I did think it was as result of jacking off too much but I am not seeing improvement. What can I do
  • Posted

I had a condition similar to you. It started with a sore tip of the penis when I was

Showering. I had a solid rash between my legs. This lasted over a month.

After many visits to the doctor I was given a referral to dermatologist.

The immediate answer was psoriasis. I didn’t think it was skin condition initially.

Because it was a solid rash. Psoriasis is has circular spots with dry skin inside.

Those spots developed much later than the original symptoms.

The cream they prescribed works miracles on the penis. But not so much so on the 

rest of my body. Good Luck.

• Posted

If you guys look at the picture closely you will notice these small raised bumps on his head. Are these normal and does anyone else have them....

I seem to have forgotten what mines originally looks like due to paranoia 

• Posted

Are you talking about along the edge of the head? They are called pearly penile papules. They are harmless and easy to remove. I had them years ago and had them removed by laser. You heal up within a week or two. they never came back. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.