The Invisible Forces of our Universe

Posted , 3 users are following.

As an old timer almost, I've traveled around the world and listened to many people of different cultures on how they heal themselves and others. We all have our own beliefs and we all think differently, but no matter where i traveled to people had an empathy for the need of others. 

The different beliefs on how to self heal opened my awareness to realize that we are missing something, there is so much knowledge out there that we should welcome some of the old ways passed down from generation to generation and you would be surprised by the evidence of how self healing works.

One particular method i practice which is practiced by all cultures in their own way is( Meditation).

Some of my friends don't believe in it but that's fine, it helps me and others that I've met in my travels.

I know so many people on this Web Site who are helping others because of their own problems, I thought i might share this information with you all as an other alternative way of dealing with our lives

Peace to you all.

John

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

100% agree John,

Meditation is the best way to calm the mind and bring our thoughts into the present moment moment.

Both Anxiety and Depression need the concept of time to survive, Anxiety = too much worry about future

Depression = too much worry about past

Neither can survive in the present moment.

Peace brother

🙏

• Posted

The_Globus_Kid

If they were to teach meditation at school at a young age we would see an end to wars and have a united and well fed world.

Amen.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.