The Knock on effect of a weak core

Posted , 2 users are following.

Helllo, im after advice/help/information PLEASE

I have (i think)

Strong rectus abdomins muscles (6pack)

Weak transerves abdominal muscles

(TVAS)

Either way my core appears stronger than it is. I have split abs diastasis recti, been honest, ive had mixed comments in reguards to the state of my diastasis recti.

What i do know is, i have weak pelvic floor, urine inconterince , lots of clicking going on with hips/lower back (newest clicking) knees/ankles , shoulders , other clicks and clucks going on daily now! Pretty much everytime i move.

Knee pain , foot pain, glute pain, other pains

I have tight hip flexors

My glutes have only just started to wake up too, been domaint for years.

My feet pronate too

Could all this be caused because of my weak core? Not functioning correctly? Like a knock on effect? 

Please tell me if i posted in the wrong group 🙈 im fustrated, sick of been in pain, sick of been ignored by drs 😟

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sorry, but I don't know what is going on with you, but an assessment by a physical therapist might prove useful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.