The menopause arrived on June 1st this year and wiped me...

Posted , 3 users are following.

The menopause arrived on June 1st this year and wiped me out. I suffered total exhaustion and could hardly walk. Confusion, an inability to function mentally and an inability to control my blood glucose levels were all significant factors. The process of determining what the matter was also highlighted an inability to control my blood glucose levels and this added to the state I was in.

In desperation, I turned to chinese medicine. They diagnosed the menopause, gave me a course of acupuncture and follows this with a course of herbal remedies called Kun Bao Wan. It took two weeks to work, but gradually strength returned, hot flushes, night sweats stopped and I felt much more positive about life. Recently I stopped taking the remedies as I felt so good and to see what would happen. Within 5 days I was back to the old symptons, also reacting badly to sugar. It has taken me a week to get back up again.

So, I feel I have found a solution to my problem and I can honestly say I have not felt as well as this for years. Everyone has noticed it too. Someone I work with said: It has been like knowing someone in black and white and then meeting them for the first time in colour.

I would unreservedly recommend Chinese remedies for the menopause.

[i:ab354d8342]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:ab354d8342]

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi

Good to hear you have found some help. I have recently started on Kun Bao Wan (50 x 2), Pian Gengnianan (6 x 3), dried herbs etc taken as a soup twice a day (taste is awful at first) and a course of 12 x acupuncture and 12 x acupressure. I am expected to continue on all of this for 2 months, is that how long you took herbal medicines?

They say that I should be ok after the course lasting approximately 2 months and I understand that I then won't need to take anything else - are you going to continue with Kun Bao Wan?

Kind regards

[i:d696d0fc87]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:d696d0fc87]

• Posted

Hi

Interesting to read your comments in relation to Kun Bao Wan herbs. I suffer from very bad hot flushes (face and neck), usually in the evening or when I eat. Generally they only last a few mintues but sometimes my face can get very bad (red, blotchy and sore). I generally go outside for fresh air to cool down - it's as is my blood just overheats completely. It is now happeneing evey evening and I am extremely uncomfortable when it happens. I'm only 30 so presuming it's not the menopause. I recently went for acupunture (x6 sessions) but it didn't make any difference at all, no improvement. My acupunturist recently recommended Kun Bao Wan but am concerned as they seem to be for the Menopause. Not sure if I should take them or not?

Thanks

[i:1253875fcc]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:1253875fcc]

• Posted

I really think you should have blood test may be thryroid. You are so young. I have JUST STARTED these tabs 2 days in fact. I am 53 have sailed through to POST MENOPAUSE told by 2 doctors I was through it and I thought great BUT started getting hot disturbed sleep etc, took sage drops these worked now 2 years on get hot but no sweats, have taken 3 weeks of natural progesterone, i am afraid i very impatient i want instant relief,so have tried kun bao wan, i am determined that they will work for me, with regards to cooling down i cant recommend enough ice pack from freezer on your liver it really helps,also i meditate a life saver Sahaja Yoga regards good luck.

[i:c2a04c29b9]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:c2a04c29b9]

• Posted

Hi

I found your comments really encouraging. I have just started on the Kun Bao Wan (2 x 5g sachets a day) and also Jungxin Menocare Essence (15ml twice a day). I have all the symtoms you describe plus dizziness, total exhaustion and I'm losing my waist !! I am no longer the efficient, funny energetic person I was but am now a complete wreck !! As I have gall stones HRT causes problems for me so as a last resort I went to the chinese medicine shop. The Jungxin tastes and looks like drainwater and the Kun Bao tablets are so many that they make me baulk when I take them but if they work who cares. Do they also take the dizziness away? That is the symptom I find most difficult to cope with as I am a Sales Mgr. and my lie is spent in my car visiting people. Thaks for giving me hope. The way I've been feeling lately I thought life would never be the same again!!

[i:b05d96fb67]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:b05d96fb67]

• Posted

Hi I am really interested in the lady who said she can not get her blood sugar levels right.I am starting the menapause so they tell me.For the past six months I have suffered a dreadfull thirst about twice a week.I drink water constantly then have to be sick .I am also flushing out the sodium from my body.I visited the GP Friday who says I am not diabetic.She didnt know why i develop this thirst.I am constantly mad itchy (down there) but nobody knows what that is although I have been tested for everything.I am very very tired but must work full time.My weight will not under any circumstanses come down although I have dieted for 25 years due to an underactive thyroid.I would be grateful for an answer about blood sugar and itch though.I keep getting fobbed off.

Thanks

• Posted

[quote:ee1b2684b3=\"S. \"]Hi

Interesting to read your comments in relation to Kun Bao Wan herbs. I suffer from very bad hot flushes (face and neck), usually in the evening or when I eat. Generally they only last a few mintues but sometimes my face can get very bad (red, blotchy and sore). I generally go outside for fresh air to cool down - it's as is my blood just overheats completely. It is now happeneing evey evening and I am extremely uncomfortable when it happens. I'm only 30 so presuming it's not the menopause. I recently went for acupunture (x6 sessions) but it didn't make any difference at all, no improvement. My acupunturist recently recommended Kun Bao Wan but am concerned as they seem to be for the Menopause. Not sure if I should take them or not?

Thanks

[i:ee1b2684b3]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:ee1b2684b3][/quote:ee1b2684b3]

• Posted

thanku so much for this advice :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.