The pain of HS

Posted , 5 users are following.

Good day

I've been diagnosed with HS for 10 years now,during that time it's been real painfull even to this day. The pain affect me all over sometimes I cannot move or walk properly.

My question is....is my body pain associated with HS ?...or is this something else that I have to worry about ?....

Thanks in advance......

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

In my experience the lesions themselves are painful for a few weeks at a time when they flare.

Overall there is a lot of pain to deal with but it's specific and attributable to the lesions.

• Posted

I agree the lesions are extremely painful wjen they flare up.. but i dont have whole body pain so maybe its something else that u should look into

But yes this is an extremely painful disease

• Posted

I also suffer from flu like pain during flares. I was diagnosed 12years ago. My doctors have informed me that this is common because inflammation. I was prescribed vitamin d supplements thats that actually help some. I also take meds for arthritis to help with inflammation.
  • Posted

Hi sorry your going through this. I have had HS now for 12 years and the last 2 years my body started to hurt all over so I found out that HS gave me fibromyalgia so maybe check with your doctor. I'm also on Humira so now it's even more painful as it effects joint pain some days I can't walk so I use a motor scooter available at the stores just to pick up groceries. I'm only 48 but some days feel like I'm 80 years old. Good luck take dare

• Posted

Thanks

I have the problem of not walking foe some time now. I thought it was another ailment

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.