the post-acne issues

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello! 

Well, finally at the age of 24 I got rid off acne)))) It could sound really great if not that harm which was caused by this skin problem. My skin is smooth, doesn't have the skin irregularities which could be so visible...Anyway, I have no idea what to do with the red post-acne marks which really spoil the general impression. Despite the fact that I don't have any inflammation on my skin anymore, it always looks "not healthy" without the makeup. I'm dreaming on those days when I can just forget about covering myself with tones of powder to make my chin and cheeks look alright. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

So, as you were so curious about Salvital...Probably, you've bought it and tried already, no? Would like to hear the feedback!
    • Posted

I contacted the AL Co. They awarned me from ordering it anywhere online as internet is full of scammers. Certified products are sold directly to the beauty therapists ONLY, now I know it 100%. They offered me to choose the salon myself depending on my location. Besides, the phone operators recommend products themseves right on the phone..So, if for ex. a person has no idea on the brand, he will get a helping hand, anyways. Good service. I BOUGHT IT!!! Tried it already...interesting texture...can't tell you more. Need time! 
  • Posted

Awfully sorry for disturbing the discussion as I've got completely the other type of skin and different kind of problem. But I wanted to ask you if the company produces treatment make-up, have you ever tried any of those things? After having read all your posts here and there, I am willing to try, maybe.. Thank you for reply.
    • Posted

Georgina, hi! Check the site (cannot post links here, don't know why) And yes, they do produce treatment make-up. There's everything for everyone (mean the variety of products according to the skin type or problem, you have) It's not a big range of things (as it's professional cosmetics), yet those which you see on the site are extremely good. Hope, you'll find something for you. 
    • Posted

I called them. Fortunately I live in London. They advised a salon to me at Hendon (close to a place I live). Have had a facial already. Very nice)  The beauty therapist didn't use a steamer (as I have a problem) and applied the hydrating gel on my face which opened the pores itself. I call this an innovation. Finally, no reddish spots all over my face. I ordered a few products for myself from the Alodem (fragile skin type). Need time to see the result but with all I've seen till now...I'm really satisfied. 
    • Posted

Do you know the name of the treatment? 'Cold hydration", no?.. Because I've started using these cosmetics straight after this one thing))) Now absolutely addicted to Golden line (on Sea Buckthorn oil) And what you say about the gel...I think, it's this one. Happy for you that you liked it. Hope, Alodem will work well for your skin. xxx
    • Posted

Yes, exactly, that's it! "Cod Hydration" - just found it on the internet. Don't remeber my therapist called it like that but what I've read about it on the official site looks very similar to my facial.

The effect is glorious...As I have Rosacea I cannot do all those injections and things..but this is a way out! And not that costly as those drastic methodes. 

I think, I'll start using these cosmetics. My redness didn't return to me even one day after which is a good sign. Happy to find such an easy solution (after seeing docs for a few years) in a simple beauty salon. Keep in touch.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.