The results of me from 2 years ago today till now shocked me! Q

Posted , 6 users are following.

Cannot believe in 2 years sober how much I've changed with my appearance etc without knowing till me partner showedbme a before and after picture. If there's alcoholics out there that look in the mirror and think ohhh I'm ugly and couldn't care and think they discusting etc then think again. I'm living proof that not just internally you are improving but externally also without even knowing it till you look back at b4 and after pics, I wish I could upload the pics I've got that make me go wow on here to see and be amazed. This is obviously just part off what being a alcoholic is andbreasons behind it. Believe me mynlife was living help butbi got through it, how I don't know. Good luck!

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well done.

It has been 4 weeks since my latest binge. Thanks for giving hope.

• Posted

well done for 2 yrs sober. No doubt that you feel and look better and act faster. Remember what you did and can make plans for whenever. Good for you!! all the best from Robin who just celebrated 3 yrs no drinking
    • Posted

Brilliant mate 3 years and many more ahead. We have our second child due on 18th Jan and I'm pleased to say I can be more focused and have better quality time without the need of a drink. Best wishes mate!
    • Posted

HI Karl.. WHAT a co incidence!! I was the house dad and looked after tiny children and that made me stop. Enough said...good luck to you!! Pls give us updates next week!! Regards Robin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.