The "runs" start a flare?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am over a month since I had my gallbladder removed and stupid me decided to eat fatty junk food Friday. I had the runs for 24 hours because my body can't handle fat (found out the hard way). I think I got a fissure from the runs and I have had some bleeding on the toilet paper. Last night I had a blood clot on the toilet paper and went into panic because I have also been having diver pain off and on for 2 weeks.

Has anyone had diahrea give them a flare because I think I have a fissure and diver at the same time. I am seeing my doc in an hour but he is a new doc to me and am worried he won't really take the diver into account as I have no fever.

Julie

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Apperently diahrea can give you a flare according to my new gp. He sent me home with antibiotics.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.