The Sinclair Method Online Support Tool

Posted , 4 users are following.

Our free, individually-accessed, interactive online support tool for people using The Sinclair Method will be going 'live' later this week.

We are looking for a few people to 'guinea pig' the new tool, so that we can iron out any minor glitches (we hope there won't be any!) and also to suggest to us how they are finding it, and what they can suggest that will make it better.

If you are already on The Sinclair Method and wish to use the tool, please PM me and I will be able to organise an individual access code for you for later in the week.

PS. At the same time, I am very, very proud to announce that C3 Foundation Europe have been shortlisted as a finalist for the Charity Today Awards 2019, with only 3 other organisations, in the category of Health & Social Care. This category recognises an organisation that has excelled over the last 12 months in the provision of health care or made big strides in medical research. What a privilege to even make the shortlist!

I've attached a screenshot of the online support tool and the official Awards press release.imageimage

3 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Congratulations on becoming a finalist, Joanna! If C3E doesn't come out on top in the final round, I'm sure it will one day.

Should I put up a notice about the support tool over at OSL?

• Posted

Thanks! It's a lovely honour to have even been nominated, then of course to reach the finals is even better πŸ˜ƒ

I want to run the support tool in over a fortnight to a month with just a few people using it, so that I can be sure there aren't any glitches, and we can see how it performs, then we will unleash it to anyone who wants it (including those over on OSL).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.