The Skin

Posted , 2 users are following.

It has been a while since I started googling symptoms, today I was looking in the mirror and I noticed that my skin looks darker than it's usual color, went to bed at 3:46 and woke up at 7:00 then went back to sleep and woke up at 10:54.

I don't feel fatigued by something is telling me that I just don't feel right at all....

I ate some Oreos yesterday because I really don't each junk all the time

I only poop every 3 days...is that...normal?

I almost didn't have any water yesterday but the thing is that I didn't feel dehydrated & I didn't want any water, any time I drink it I get this yuck taste signaling that I have drinken enough water when it is only a sip....

Please don't recommend mr to a GP

I am a 13 year old female who can't drive and I won't spend my time bothering my mother with this worrying her, I feel fine...but then

I DON'T FEEL FINE

I almost peed 1 once yesterday! Out of the whole day...only 1 time...do you know what that could mean????

But thankfully I peed my second ti.e at 11:26 PM

What I really wanna know is that does this doesn't mean I have a serious illness, I won't risk ruining my day with googling symtoms and having panic attacks when reading it....

Is this what happens when you have anxiety...?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi there,

you say you are 13 years old? Look you can’t  run a car without petrol or diesel.

its the same for us isn’t it??

i& you drink more and eat more you are fuelling your body at the moment there’s not much there to “ come out “ no enough input.

youcan the begin to feel unwell of course you’re not  gonna poop if no nourishment.

please address you eating and drinking habits hen you may see improvement only my thoughts I know,  but I’ve been like you  and still have poor eating  habits but know I feel terrible when  You mentioned no drs?.?

can youtalk to your parents or a loved one.

Just feel you need to ingage with someone! Yes this can be anxiety but please reach out  to someone your young to be handling no this on you’re own.

i know bless you. You said no to talking to your mum please she maybe very supportive give her a chance.

i tried to hide things at 14 I’m 40 now and I’m just working them out wish I had told when I was young!!

i ‘now I’ve said about the dr and your mum and here I am mentioning it!!! But reach out  please.

vicky xx

• Posted

P.s 

Has anyone else noticed the colour of your skin??

• Posted

No.....not really...I eat regularly it's just my water intake is a little low...well eating patatoes helps my bowel movements as well...I just can't drink when I feel anxious it makes me feel a bit sick...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.