The Sleep and the jitters

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have posted too much, i know!

the stats : 2nd time on these meds 5 weeks on 20mg then just about 7 weeks on 30mg..

what the hell..my sleep is so up and down, nervousness at night time because of decreased sleep, feels like that is never gonna end and my legs and arms feel jittery especially at night and morning..

has anyone gone through these symptoms..or are they not symptoms and im just going crazy obsessing over whether ill ever sleep and feel better again..anything helpful is great also if you just want to tell me to stop posting, ill take the hint 😊

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Edited

You need to kinda learn to accept and go with these symptoms and feelings for them to loose the strength.

Youre medication will level out. Give it a few more weeks and try and just accept that your feeling a bit jittery atm. What do you do to distract yourself? Have you anyone you can talk to. Go for a walk with. Facetime? Anything. It really helps me to talk and get out. Even when I feel rotten and exhausted and like I can't cope no more. You will get there. And no don't stop posting, also don't apologise for posting or worry about it. We are all here to help and support you, not judge. We're all in the same boat and know exactly how you feel.

• Edited

How's things now heiser

• Posted

hi Larry thanks for asking,

its ok i guess . im having good days, i guess i shouldnt complain. Talking to a therapist helped..the biggedt thing was my sleep, i was afraid that my anxiety was going to keep me from sleeping every night, but my therapist was helpful putting my mind at ease...my legs still twitch and are jittery but im trying to roll with it.

how are you doing?

• Edited

Hi Larry,

i know the feeling..its not hopeless though, your very early on, there is light at the end even though it doesnt seem like it. i promise its there. just take it day by day

• Posted

hi larry,

actually im not to bad...i have a couple days where im a little anxious but ill have much more good days then bad...i feel myself getting better.

how are you doing?

• Posted

Excellent im glad to hear it!!!

im having a strange few days.... waking again with morning anxiety, feeling very very tired during the day, 2 weeks since my increaae to 20mg and for 10 days or so I was pretty much back to usual self, then out of nowhere, these other side effects have happened, and 10 days before im due back at work which is making me more anxious because I don't want to feel like this at work or lose my job if I need more time to settle =(

• Posted

I think in 10 days you will be experiencing more better days and work will be an excellent distraction for you. It maybe worth mentioning to your employer that you are currently taking some medication that may be giving you some side effects just to make them aware.

• Posted

Hi Hope

I have been very honest with them and have been signed off until 11th. I dont think that work is causing the blip but I do pray im OK again for when I'm back, thing is, I sell new homes in the uk and its quite a stressful job but pays really well, I think my trigger is worrying about putting a roof over my familys head and making sure they're all happy, im waiting for a call from the doctors today as I want to hear some reassurance from him too that its just a blip, I will let you know =)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.