The volume of my legs has increased and

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi.

my legs volume has increased and i am afraid its going to increase and it has become shiny with no pain.

a doctor told me its due to an inside wound in stomach but no one has kicked me in stomach and i have also not fallen from a tall building,so how my stomach has wound.

another doc said its dependent odemia.

please someone help diagnose and medicate it.

thanks.

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

did you have endoscopy done? how did doc diagnosed you? based on what?

take care

• Posted

based on the blood test and urine test.

its weird if someone didn't kick me in stomach, and if i didn't fall from a higher height, then why it's has wounded.

and if some is wounded then the wound is felt by its pain

• Posted

Swollen legs can be odemia. However, you will need to keep going back to your doctor for diagnosis. If you have odemia, your doctor will need to find out the cause. We can't diagnose or medicate you here because we are not doctors. I was undiagnosed for three and a half months in 2015 but the only place I finally got answers was my doctor. You will need to see a gastroenterologist to find out if anything is going on inside your stomach.

• Posted

i have gone to four doctors.all of them said the same thing.that there is some wound inside your belly/abdomen/stomach.they gave me tablets and forbade me to eat tomatoes,rice and meat.and to walk two miles excercise a day.

i feel no paim but my feet has become shiny, and itanding but sitting.ts volume is going to increase.

an indian doctor said its dependent odemia and is caused by standing for a long time.but i sit for a long time due to studying,i mean its not because of standing.

my legs are feeling wearder and weaqrder by day.

all the time new deseases are created.me very afraid.

thanks.

• Posted

Ask to see a gastroenterologist to see what is going on with your stomach. That is the only way you will find out for sure. Once you have got answers and treatment, your anxiety will decrease and so will your fear. I went to various doctors and despaired because no one could help. with my abdominal pain. In desperation, I prayed and shortly afterwards I got diagnosed. I recommend you try the things I have suggested and do not give up.

• Posted

you and i have not the same and seems not to be the same desease.

proof is you had pain while i have absolutely no pain.

• Posted

my belly is looking normal to all people

but to me its not feeling normal.

by normal i don't mean its painful

but its shape is not good.

i mean its shape is not what it should be.

if i dont do something about it then

after 6 months people would look to me and say there is a pregnant man.

• Posted

It doesn't matter whether we have the same health condition or not. The point I'm making is that I got better by going to my doctor and having the problem investigated through lots of tests and not giving up when I initially got no answers. Since several doctors suggest it could be your stomach, you should see a gastroenterologist to see what is causing your stomach to have an abnormal shape.Keep going back your doctor and you will get answers

• Posted

If your legs are swelling the swelling can be gradually be reduced with diuretic water pills prescribed by your doctor. Other problems can be detected with radiology.

• Posted

there is a famous saying"prevention is better than cure"

can we discuss about what not to do to prevent this desease from happening in the first place.

• Posted

Before you can prevent in the future you have to cure what you already have .

• Posted

my urine is perfectly ok.

no blood or any disorder.

• Posted

aaaaaa something is going to happen to me, even god cant help me.

• Posted

Hi motopa

As already suggested by lester90053

you may need diuretics to reduce the fluid in your legs and feet and perhaps your stomach. Diuretics are nothing to do do with urinary problems. Odoema is excess fluid in your body and diuretics will correct it. Speak to your doctor about diuretics. We are on the forum to try and help people if we can regarding their health problems. We can only suggest not cure. We are not doctors and cannot give a firm diagnosis this can only be done by a doctor.

• Posted

if i use diuretics to flush excessive water from my feet and stomach, will the water again accumulate in my leg and stomach. if yes then how much time after 6 months it again accumulates in

my/anybody's body.

are diuretics some tablets or is it some kind of machine that the doctor is going to fit on my stomach with pipes inserted in a person's body.

thanks.

• Posted

Hi motopa

Diuretics are given in tablet form on prescription by a doctor. You use them until the fluid retention abates.. There are natural diuretics you can use check them out online. One question are you overweight? there is obviously something causing your legs, feet and stomach to swell. Have you had any blood tests? or any other tests. If you are finding your doctor is not helping, look for another doctor who will show a duty of care...

• Posted

it would be Injustice to doctors, if i asked for the specific names of diuretic

pills.

so don't give their names.

mary how many times do you drink water in a day, after ,before or in between meals.

thanks.

• Posted

Hi motapa

I don't see how it would be an injustice to give a doctor a name of a diuretic. However, as it happens i do not know the names of diuretics i only know they exist and can be prescribed for fluid retention. I drink water throughout the day whenever i feel the need. Would drink more water during hot weather but no set time...random...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.