the worst weed syptoms ever..? PLEASE HELP ME

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey, so i'm 17, since i was 9 i've always been sociay shy, never really liked being around people, i spent most of my time on my pc from ages 9-15-16 it's esy to say that most of my years has been spent in my bedroom, i've been homeschooled since i was born, so i never had to leave to go anywhere, i never had friends, when i turned 16 and a half, my uncle gave me a yamaha r6, (street bike) i set a goal to get mu drivers license, and then motorcycles license, shortly before i got my license, i got a sharp pain through the top of my head, and i looked up and got dizzy, the first thing i thought to do was to google the symptoms (worst mistake of my life) what do i see? Brain tumor threads, ever since then i have been having severe anxiety attacks and panic attacks, shortly after that, i got heart puplitations (rapid heart beat) i found out i had underactive thyroid, so i got put on meds for that, from my understanding, having a underactive thyroid causes anxiety and depression (which i already had) so i'm guessing it made it even worse, fast forward until 17, i had been having problems sleeping at night, and i wanted something to help me, i ended up getting weed, i smoked at my sisters house, and everything was fine that night, i was tired so i went to bed woke up the next day, extra tired and seeing everything in like hd, i liked it though, so i smoked again, (this time by myself) and i felt fine, for a short while, it got extremely hard to breathe, so i started getting worried that i had just smoked weed laced with fentanyl (one of the symptoms was not being able to breathe) i got seriously scared, then i got the strange feeling in my head, i layed down in bed shaking, my girlfriend (over phone) wasn't aware and was trying to make me horny, so i thought it might make me feel better if i came, i rubbed for more then 10 mind AND JUS COULDN'T GET HARD, i've never had this problem before in my life, i got extremely scared over that,Then ALL HELL broke lose, i was sweating, wondering what was wrong with me rapid heart beat and i literally thought i was going to die that night, i've never been so scared, now, 12 days has gone by, and it seems like i sometimes don't feel like myself? Like i'm not in control, i don't seem to notice it much when i'' playing games but at night it is really bad, i'm having trouble differentiating if, i have a brain tumor or if weed made my anxiety worse, i have been noticing that it is extremely hard for me to get erect now, unless i'm trying really hard to only focus on that, and i know this is weird and personal but when i cum it's almost like i can feel it in my head? A strange feeling, i don't know how to explain, but i'm really really worried, my head just hasn't felt right since then, i'm a 17 year old boy, i was just trying to have some relaxation for once in my life and it all gets turner around on me, i don't know what to do, i honestly don't know where to turn to. PLEASE HELP ME

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

• Posted

Hello 

Talk to your GP regards Anxiety, coping techniques can be tried.

Regards WEED, remember you need to know if you are getting good stuff that is not to strong or adulterated

Your GP is the person who is in partnership with you when your health is involved. Listen to him

BOB

• Posted

Well, this definitely sounds like its anxiety to me. I never smoked weed before but i heard that weed could mess you up especially if you have anxiety. It does get you high which i guess relieves the stress and those horrible thoughts. You should go to your doctor and talk about what you're experiencing... Especially with your... You know. Heart palpitations can be REALLY scary... I get them usually when im resting... But its a different kind of palpitation. Your palpitations are a fast heartbeat from what you're saying which could be very nerve-wracking... You had a panic attack.

This does NOT sound like you have a brain tumor whatsoever. If it was you would have an extreme headache and loss of balance and maybe even seizures. You're not having any of that. I think its the weed. Maybe you should cut down on the weed for now until you find out whats wrong with your doctor. But again, if it was a brain tumor.. I dont think it would necessarily affect your ability to get hard. You're gonna be ok. But tell your doctor this stuff and they could probably give you a better explanation.

For your anxiety, try some meditation. Listen to ocean waves or something. That helps. Also drink some tea (decaffeinated) or do something else that relieves your stress. I have very bad health anxiety and suffer panic attacks almost everyday. I take a pill for these and sometimes i get that "high" feeling. But not very often. So i definitely think its the weed. Try a less stronger version of it or something. Because people who smoke that stuff usually get the same symptoms the next day after.

• Posted

Thanks, the head thing has been going on for quite a while, and the only thing that is keeping me from thinking it's something terrible like a brain tumor is that even though it's been months, i'm still okay

• Posted

Thats great, i think that you should listen to phil and stop smoking weed, but i was afraid you might disagree . Dont worry you dont have a brain tumor!! Hope all goes well!
  • Posted

Leave weed alone for good. U hav no idea how it could mess with ur mind or what's in it.

Is known to cause anxiety attacks and make u think too much.

U will be fine just might take some time to get back to normal.

Eat, sleep and exercise . You're young and will be ok.

Phil

• Posted

Thanks for everything guys, but to be safe i went to the hospital, i just had a cat scan of my head and 6 tubes of blood taken out, i'm quite worried that something bad will show up, wish me luck! I appreciTe everyone here that has commented

• Posted

Im glad you went for a cat scan! Hopefully this will ease your anxiety a bit. Nothing bad will show up! Like we said before you're going to be ok. I can promise you that! But good luck anyway!

• Posted

Thanks! Cat scan came back, and the bloodwork and everything was 'excellent' i'' just not sure what the problem is then?

• Posted

See? Im telling you its the weed. I actually saw someone who had a similar story to yours, he was complaining of the same symptoms you had, he had a rapid heart beat.. He had blurry vision.. Headaches.. Lightheadedness.. This was the day after. He felt like he didnt have much control. I looked up that weed can make anxiety much worse.. I mean yea it could get you high in the moment.. And it must feel good.. But the after affects that it could have on your body can feel like a "hangover". And did you say thay you were smoking joints while you were on fentanyl? If that was the case, the two of them together couldve caused a bad reaction.. And sometimes it could give you symptoms like that.

There are other ways to relieve your stress besides doing weed. I know i mentioned some suggestions above.. But they probably sound very corny to you .. Here are some more suggestions .. Like you said earlier.. I think you were having some kind of "phone sex" with your girlfriend? Whenever you feel stressed try doing that... I think the reason why you were having trouble getting erect was because you were soo nervous at the time.. But im not a guy so i dont what its like to have a penis. But now that you're anxiety is eased.. You shouldnt have a problem now. Do you like sports? Try playing some sports! That could also relieve some stress. Do you have any hobbies ? I recently got a coloring book that has a bad word as a title that i cant say on here and its filled with every curse word you could imagine and i just color in the words whenever im stressed or angry. My mom got me this actually! Im only 17 but i love to curse! Anyway, hopefully the test results alleviated your anxiety a bit.

• Posted

It'/ been weeks since i smoked weed, and i will more then likely never do it again, thanks for all the help

• Posted

Cool! I draw as a hobby but not very often.. A lot of the time im usually on instagram or on netflix.. Those are my hobbies. I have a skateboard too but fell and busted my a double s once. Never again!!!! Do you have a netflix account?
    • Posted

Honestly i've calmed down on netflix quite a bit but if you want something to watch that you'll remember and won't regret, lost is great!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.