The yeast infection that doesn’t go away- tropicalis

Posted , 3 users are following.

has anyone had candida tropicalis before?

its SO hard to clear!

have tried fluconazole, itraconazole and just started on boric acid. its been 9 months of constant symptoms

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

No Ive ever heard of it -my apologies

perhaps try going back to your local gp if theres been no improvement

• Posted

hey hi...yes i have been suffering from same prob from last 3 months ...even i tried all antifungal medicines...applied local ...but no improvement...then my gp did ultrasound and she said i have cervicitis and pid .. prescribed me 7 days antibiotics course...but still yeast infection is not going completely...ill visit to my doc on tues ...even i am confused what's wrong with me

• Posted

sounds like you have a good dr at least! i have a lump in my labia minora too. and have been begging the dr to do a medical imaging but they refuse 😦.

• Edited

no ...even my doc didnt performed some tests ..i wanted to test hpv and all other sti ...but she said ..that we will do later if needed...and i have also some wart kind of thing inside of my labia ...looks like herpes ...lets see ..this time i hope my doc do all the tests ...u can also ask

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.