there are some things in life that beat us

Posted , 7 users are following.

Iremain in bed , i am finding th couage to finnish what life i have left.

I am  afailure at my ongoing fight.

its natuarl that some can do it and somennot.

I dont recomnd you follwo my footsteps and my body is in pain from all the medication and I recomened you do the best you can.

My situation id not going tochange and wiytout a home to live in I cannot see mself living on the street from this week.

find tour strenght and dont ever belieev this is the asy way out

PJ

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I have no home? Does the government not offer help don't give up
  • Posted

Oz....please take strength buddy..... When Life isn't being fair on you... Especially now... I know..... You need to take strength buddy... I wish I could help you in some way..... Please Oz... Please take it one day at a time please..... God will help you....
    • Posted

God is helping me to find a way out g all this.

I am rally not with it rigth now.

and i am tired of finding the answers

tha dont exists.

• Posted

I am in London UK

I am now feinght effects ofthe multiple medsi hav brn takingfor 3 dasys since truninh yo mrtsl hrsthsnd thhe responde was ni.

Its all in my hand now.

I have distict apain im lowregian and undrstsnf the irrepsirsbel damagr i have ding to mu organ.

I plan to gas mysef or hang muself befoe th weekend is oer.

yhen ill will alll be over.

• Posted

Look yes you may feel like that but Christ do not do it. I am in Suffolk not too far away. Do you want me to call you? We can talk do u have Skype?
    • Posted

Dear Phil, don't do this, you have court next week, you have hope, please talk. We on the forum care, i know it's difficult for you right now. Suicide is final. We don't want you to die!!! Think of Albert, your family in Australia, your mum and dad. The Authorities have let you down i know, you don't deserve this, you don't really want this. My husband killed himself, i couldn't save him, this hurts me to know your in the depths of despair. I want you to live, there is hope. Please respond

Elizabeth xxx

• Posted

Ending life hurts the people u leave behind its late Saturday night everyone feels sh*t. Cry, do whatever but do not do anything stupid!!!
    • Posted

Hello Mark, I know the hurt that people suffer when someone ends their life. I wouldn't do it to my daughters and grandchildren. I have painful memories from my husband dying. He left me and my girls whom were 3 and 5 at the time. We lost our home and i had to carry on. I just feel for Ozzie crying out and wish i could help him more.

Elizabeth. 

• Posted

Go to a local homeless shelter. They can help you get some government help. Don't give up.
    • Posted

ouyright posseion means the council have no obligation to rehuse me nor my carer.

I am reliant fully on my care needs from him.

Trust me that will not evetuated

tanks fro the comment.

• Posted

Ozzie....my fellow human being, please please don't let negative thoughts beat you.

Your life is precious and your presence in this world is valued, not matter how bad you feel right now.

All you have to do is seek help and you will get it my friend.

My heart is breaking for you and I pray you get the help you deserve. Be strong ozzie, life is amazing and worth living.

Warmest thoughts and prayers.

John

• Posted

my Dear Freind

I will answer what i can when i find myself out of bed.

Help doesnt exist, if it di in the 2 2/1 years i would of have the support inplcae i have begged for.

support come from in here

with kind words and garcious sympanthy

but that doent change much it gives the the opportunity to sto thinking about what is happening to me.

I am now very wek not really able to stand , staying in bed and taking pills .

i know that taking ills over 3 days wil not kill me, bit it will numb my reality until I have the courage to allow my life ti find the ong road of seacrh I have hoped for.

There are some things rgat our body cannot cope with and being left to die in teh streets with my complex and life threatenignillness is noot sometging I can afce on my own,

pj

• Posted

Dear, dear ozzie, I wish soooo much that I could wave a magic wand to make everything perfect for yourself and your carer....

Have you no social worker or a good GP that could help you in anyway at all.....have you a salvation army hostel near to you ?

Please Ozzie do not lose hope, you are in the thoughts and prayers of so, so many people....try the CAB. or anything and everything that could help you both in any way....

It makes me so angry, life is so.unfair....

Please try to find some measure of strength from somewhere...

Please post again, don't lose contact...

You are both in my thoughts and prayers....huge warm hugs to you....DEIRDRE xxx XXX.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.