There is no desire to exercise anymore because of a medical condition

Posted , 4 users are following.

Greetings,

Due to the aggravation of an illness I am suffering from - I stopped exercising. I've been training for 3 years in a row - but I haven't been exercising for a year.

I just feel like I have no more desire to train.

Is there anyone who has a physical problem in the legs - and is he exercising?

How To Do Exercise? The feet are critical in any sporting activity

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

What is the problem with your legs?

• Posted

Why do people post asking a question and then don't bothered to respond to the answers that people take the time to do

• Posted

Good question!The only thing I can think of is that some people don't look at their messages/email right away. Just a "thanks" would do.

• Posted

Abs but I have answered loads who for whatever reason don't reply, perhaps its me 😂

Maybe I shouldn't answer them, happy Christmas 🤶

• Posted

No no no it's not you. Don't stop answering even if some don't reply because devsmom enjoys your answers and others probably also do. We all can learn from each other. Seasons greetings to you too.

• Posted

That's lovely of you to post that, thank you so much and I hope you are well and will also have a fantastic Christmas and 2020, we're did 2019 go 😂

This is a great site especially for those struggling with any health issues so it's great to be able to try and give a little back as you do, take care of yourself and God bless

• Posted

Sounds like a motivation problem rather than a physical problem. You very well may not be able to do the exercise routine that you did in the past but you can do something. A few years ago when I was in a leg cast I found an exercise routine on line that was very good. It was posted by someone who was bed bound. I can't remember the site and I don't want to take the time to look for it because you can do that if you are interested. Good luck with your recovery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.