There is something wrong with my vision and I'm afraid that I might go blind.

Posted , 3 users are following.

When I look around, I see things glowing minimally. It gets worse in the dark as it feels like there's light and it seems grainy. It doesn't hurt though. I should note that the day before, I accidentally looked into a bright light from a flashlight. My spectacles has about 100 - 150 degrees - which is not that bad honestly. Is my eyesight getting worse? Am I supposed to worry about this? I have anxiety so it just makes it worse to Google it as everything will eventually lead to something serious. Do help me with this situation of mine.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Go to the optometrist to relieve your mind & take care of anything that may be wrong. Make an appointment today😊

• Posted

Sounds like visual snow. I have it and it is especially common if you have anxiety. It is no risk to your eyesight. However, I would go to an optometrist or an ophthalmologist just in case.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.