There not working

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi I've been taking mirtazapine 15 mg since beginning of January , for the first 2-3 weeks I felt great then all of a sudden they just stopped working , anyone else have this problem ?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

yes started on 15mg november then 30mg december stopped working couple weeks ago  back on friday doctors up to 45mg
    • Posted

Hi, mine not working but cannot get dosage up due to spike in anxiety. Stuck at low level,doing nothing. Anyone know what i might be able to tolerate in another type?
  • Posted

It take 6 /8 weeks to work fully I was at the doctors she said takes 6/8 weeks
  • Posted

yep i was on 30mg for about 4 weeks and they stopped working   went up to 45mg  which ive been on now  7 months   but i keep having really bad mood swings  at the minuite  not sure if down to mirt  or due to something else  but im hopeing with doctors help i can come off them soon  just need to get the timing right before attempting to come off them 
    • Posted

I'm also suffering with really bad exhaustion , doesn't matter how much sleep I get I'm still really tired , do you get sleepy off 45 mg ? , only asking because last year I was on 30 mg for 3 weeks and it turned me in to a zombie so came off them ???

• Posted

Two years on this and nothing but anxiety and depression interspersed with nausea. Cant do anything fear going anywhere.  Psych gas tried two others, failed. What best recommended for symptoms
    • Posted

Its quite weird really   coz most of the time  im tired abit when i wake up   but then im fine once im up and moving about,  but i do have days like today actually  were ive been feeling really down and depressed  and very tired all day.   was only saying to my patrner yesterday about this  and wondering if it was mirt thats causing this  or the fact that i could be going through menopause 
    • Posted

Mirtazapine dose make tired all day I have been the same I can fall asleep just like that .
  • Posted

Yes I started on 15mg, worked for a while and then the doctor put me on 30mg. I am wondering whether I may need to go on yet another higher dose as low moods increasing again. I am trying hard to first change my lifestyle...get more exercise and to try not to succumb to alcohol. Don't have that much but when I do I can't seem to stop and this makes me very low. Are you avoiding alcohol? Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.