There's this weird pea-sized lump on the rim of my anus

Posted , 4 users are following.

It's been a few days since I've had this pimple-like bump on my anus. It started after I was having a hard time passing stool. I remember I was in the shower and because my a-hole was hurting, I reached down to examine around my anus and was shocked to find a fleshy bump on the upper rim of my anus. I'm scared because this is the first time I've had this in all my 18 years of living. The pain would lessen but during the night when I sleep, I would wake up from discomfort and the pain would be more worse. I could barely move around when sleeping, walking around, or when I'm sitting down. I'm too embarrassed to tell anybody about it and most of the time I just stay in my room because it has a certain smell to it. Is this like a normal thing? Will it go away soon? Is there any way I can make it go away, or atleast make the swelling go down? Please help!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, it sounds exactly like Haemorrhoids and it should go but you can get creams for it from a pharmacy, Anusol etc, I've used essential oils like cypress, frankincense, tea tree, and peppermint, you dilute them with a carrier oil like sweet almond oil at a ratio of about 2 drops of essential oil to 1 teaspoon of carrier oil, DON'T USE ESSENTIAL OILS NEAT, lots of info online.

• Posted

Lydia it sounds like your bowel movement may have flared up a small hemorrhoid.  Since it is small, you should sit in some hot baths a few times a day and maybe some over the counter suppositories or creams.  The pain and swelling should go down.  Also, try to not push during your bowel movements as this will only make it worse.  Try to eat more foods high in fiber and drinks LOTS of water.  The only thing that I have a question about is the smell.  Usually there isn't a smell with a hemorrhoids.  Make sure you clean the area very well.  Just try this and it should be better within a couple of days.  Good luck 

• Posted

Hi Lydia,i believe i have the same issue here. I was so worried that it is some pustule that has formed, just like the pustule pimple on face. Also, after BM, i often feel like i still need to go toilet again. Its such a weird discomfort. Kinda like i didnt really complete the BM, even though i had

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.